As you may have know, I love flowers – a lot!! My travels often revolve around flowers and my favorite photography subject is flowers. They bring so much joy and inspiration and are such amazing works of art by Mother Nature. The colors, shapes, textures of flowers are all so beautiful and amazing to me. So it may be no surprise that I also have lots of books on flowers!
I’ve compiled a list of amazing flower books that I think you’ll love, many of which I also have. These books are full of beautiful photos along with ideas and inspiration on decorating with flowers and growing flowers. They are great gifts for yourself or for any of your flower-loving friends! If you choose to gift them, be sure to read my posts on gift wrapping with flowers and eco-friendly gift wrapping!
*Some of the links in this post are affiliate links, which helps keep this blog free of pop-up ads. (a worthy cause, don’t you think?) Learn more in my disclosure page. Thank you, I hope you enjoy this post! 😊
These books are all available via Amazon Prime.
- A Year in Flowers – This new book from Floret Farm is full of information on how to buy, style, and present seasonal flower arrangements for every occasion.
- Cut Flower Garden – This fantastic book from the owner of Floret Flower Farm in Washington’s Skagit Valley includes so much information on growing flowers in your garden and also tips on creating flower arrangements, centerpieces, wreaths etc.
- Redouté Book of Flowers – The most stunning botanical illustrations by French flower painter Pierre-Joseph Redouté (1759–1840).
- The Flower Book – Gorgeous portraits of 60 flowers along with details of each one. Includes guidance on designing flower arrangements.
- Growing Heirloom Flowers – Everything you need to know about growing, arranging and preserving more than 40 beautiful heirloom flowers, those that have stood the test of time! Also included are DIY projects such as how to make a rose and lavender body scrub!
- Encyclopedia of Plants and Flowers – We all need a reference book for flowers and plants! This is an updated edition of the best-selling highly illustrated garden plant reference, featuring more than 8000 plants and 4000 photographs, is by the experts at the Royal Horticultural Society.
- Paris in Bloom – A beautiful book by photographer Georgianna Lane, full of pictures of Paris covered with gorgeous blooms. What can be better?
- Vintage Roses – This book is full of gorgeous photos of roses, including many beautiful and fragrant David Austin roses.
- Dahlias – A gorgeous book on one of the most stunning types of flowers ever.
- London in Bloom – Another beautiful book by photographer Georgianna Lane, full of pictures of London covered with gorgeous blooms.
- Color Me Floral – A stunning book full of floral works of art from S.F. based florist Kianna Underwood.
- The Flower Expert – Amazing inspiration for decorating with flowers by celebrity florist Fleur McHarg. This book also includes some gorgeous photoshoots with flowers.