Wow I am just loving the home decor at Target lately! I usually shop at Crate & Barrel, West Elm and cb2 for home decor, but the new lines at Target are just as stylish and are so amazing! I especially LOVE the Studio McGee with Threshold collaboration, which brings us Shea McGee’s beautiful aesthetics at an affordable price point. Her pieces are both classic and modern and incorporate a lot of neutrals and natural wood, which sums up my home decor aesthetic also. Hurry though because her pieces tend to sell out fast!
Here are my picks for the best of Fall home decor at Target, including some pumpkin spice and a Fall wreath of course!
1. Wooden Vase, two sizes (Studio McGee), with Natural Weeping Willow Eucalyptus Foliage Bundle
2. Foggy Seaside Framed Wall Art (Studio McGee). *Update – sold out already! Here’s a similar foggy landscape art print.
3. Woven Textured Striped Pillow – sold out, similar one from Studio McGee here
4. Classic Greek Bust Sculpture – sold out at Target, but available at Amazon
5. Laser Cut Felt Leaf Harvest Wreath
6. Wood Bowl (Studio McGee)
7. Stripe Twill Throw Blanket (Hearth & Hand)
8. Pumpkin Spice Candle
9. Accent Chair with Cane Back (Studio McGee). similar chair also by Studio McGee here.
If you’re a fan of Studio McGee also, make sure to check out their new book, Make Life Beautiful, available October 27, 2020 on Amazon!