I’m Pansy – travel dreamer + flower lover
I am inspired by:
The beauty of nature,
Colors that spark joy,
Images that delight!
If you appreciate those things too, then we have a lot in common already!! 😊 Because I’m obsessed with all of the above, and am driven to capture scenes and create images that feel timeless, romantic and happy. I hope to convey some of the joy and wonder that I feel when I discover amazing and beautiful places, whether on a grand adventure, or at a local garden.
My travel photos are typically taken with my wonderful husband Ken’s assistance while I do the location planning, composition, and editing. Read about our photography equipment here.
In addition to this blog, I also design and create flower-themed journals! Please see my website www.fleurettepress.com for more information!
Thank you for following along, I hope you have a wonderful day! ❤️
Be that girl who wakes up with purpose and intent. Be that girl who shows up and never gives up. Be that girl who believes anything is possible and is willing to work for it.
get to know me
Here are a few Fun Facts!
- I was born and raised in San Francisco and still live in the Bay Area!
- My aesthetic is soft, organic, happy, joyful.
- I often dream of fresh baked baguettes in Paris, also macarons, amazing meals, cheese, chocolates… ok I love pretty much everything in Paris…
- I love National Parks – my favorites are Mount Rainier and Zion.
- I also love interior design – I enjoy working with my husband Ken on his home building and renovation projects. And yes, I love watching home renovation shows!